Thursday, December 9, 2010

Close To A Design

Jill--

Starting with your original design dated 10/13/2010, let's make the following changes:

  • Two piece Kohler toilet
  • No crown molding in either area
  • 19" vanity w/ glass vessel
  • No picture light in the entrance way
We want to stick with the cabinets you originally proposed with the glass & LED lighting on the south wall and the bottom drawer on the vanity cabinet. We also want the glass, pendant lights (similar to the dining room).

A couple other repair items I'd like your to include would be the closet doors in the entrance was (the rollers are not working properly), a new latch on the 2nd floor medicine cabinet, and, as we discussed, the dishwasher mounting brackets.

I think that's everything that we talked about, but I'm probably forgetting something.

Let me know if you need anything else. Otherwise, I'll see you Tuesday.

--Matt
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment